European Press Academic Publishing (EPAP) is a publishing house created in Florence (Italy) in 1999 by a group of researchers of different cultural areas. The aim of EPAP is the publication and diffusion of research in the fields of Law, Economics, Political Sciences, History, Humanities, as well as Scientific and Technical fields.
In the last few years EPAP has established privileged relationships with Universities and Research Institutes, aiming to represent a reliable channel, in terms of quality and visibility, to the diffusion of scientific research in English, Spanish and Italian.
European Press Academic Publishing is mainly addressed:
- to Academics who wish research to be distributed in Libraries and on the main on-line Bookstores (Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc.), as well as for publishing books to be adopted in their courses;
- to Young Researchers who wish to enrich their academic curricula and receive interest from the academic environment;
- to Institutions for publishing conference proceedings, studies and research;
- to Specialists who wish to spread the results of their studies in international academic environments, obtaining visibility and distribution in university libraries and on-line bookstores;
- to Independent Writers who wish to distribute their works on the main on-line bookstores (Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc.).
EPAP books are distributed by:
- Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and by other main on-line bookstores
- Casalini Libri, Casalini Digital Division, Licosa in university libraries and bookstores
- and by:
# Blackwell Book Services, on the main traditional and on-line bookstores (Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Barnes&Noble, The Book Place, etc.)
# Coutts - library supplier and retailer
# Cypher Library Supplier - a leading supplier to UK public libraries
# Dawson Library Supplier - supplier to academic, institutional and specialist libraries in the UK and mainland Europe
# Gardner's - major trade wholesaler, servicing the major UK book chains and internet shops as well as European booksellers
# Holt Jackson - a leading library supplier
# Ingram Book Company & Spring Arbor Distributors, Ingram International (Chapters-indigo.ca)
# Nielsen BookData - the UK's main bibliographic company
# Paperbackshop.co.uk - a major e-retailer and Marketplace trader on Amazon
# The Book Depository - a major e-retailer and marketplace trader on Amazon